Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekly Obsession




Here it is! This week's obsession was born about a year ago. My daughter was born February 6 of 2008. She was born with more hair than I had ever imagined possible. (Since her big brother was practically a baldy!) I tried different hair accessories for the first couple of weeks, but then I found Bows2Cute. I fell in love! With styles to match every outfit and personality it is impossible not to find something you love. In the past year Jamie has expanded to include hair accessories for every age. For me, the best thing about Bows2Cute bows is that I never had to correct annoying strangers. (You know the ones you run into at the grocery store who think you have nothing better to do than talk to them and then refer to your adorable little girl as "he" even though she is wearing head to toe pink!) Baby snappies and no-slips are great for newborns and they actually stay in! Now that my Lucy is a year old we are moving up to headbands, caps, and bigger bows. There really is something for everyone! (I've even ordered Bows2Cute bows for myself!) So join in my obsession! Visit Bows2Cute and see why I fell in LOVE! And of course, I can't share my love of the site without sharing a couple of pics of my daughter wearing Bows2Cute accessories!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'll have to stop in, I'm always looking for new bows for Claire!

    ReplyDelete